In accordance with European and national legislation on personal data protection, we hereby inform you that at MTORRES DISEÑOS INDUSTRIALES S.A.U., hereinafter “Mtorres”, we process personal data confidentially, adopting the security and organisational technical measures required to avoid their loss or theft.
Below we clearly and simply inform you about who the data controller is, the reasons why your data will be processed, the legitimation for the processing of the provided personal data, the disclosure of data and international transfers, the retention of your data and your rights.
2. Basic information
|Data controller:||MTORRES DISEÑOS INDUSTRIALES S.A.U.|
|Company tax number (CIF):||A- 31.085.640|
|Registered office:||Ctra. Pamplona-Huesca, km 9, 31007, Torres de Elorz, (Navarra).|
· To manage the Clean Sky European project.
· To manage queries and complaints.
· Commercial management.
· Procedures with public authorities.
· Legitimate interest.
· Compliance with legal obligation.
· Fulfilment of contractual relationship.
|Disclosures to third parties||Disclosures are not made to third parties except in the compliance of legal obligations.|
|International transfers||There shall not be any international transfers.|
|Rights||You can exercise your rights of access, opposition, limitation of processing, rectification and cancellation of your personal data.|
|Data protection officer:||
3. Why do we process your personal data?
- To manage the Clean Sky European project.
- To channel requests for information, suggestions and complaints to the appropriate people.
- To manage organisational functions.
- To comply with obligations established by the applicable current legislation.
- To manage obligations to public bodies.
4. The legitimation for personal data processing
The processing is legitimate for several reasons:
- The fulfilment of a contract and/or commercial relationship.
- The compliance with various legal obligations.
- Legitimate interest; for example, the prevention of fraud or to manage requests, queries and possible complaints that might arise.
5. Disclosure of data
The data may be disclosed to other companies in the Mtorres Group. We do not disclose your personal data to third parties except in the compliance of legal obligations.
There shall be no international transfers of the provided personal data. The personal data that we collect remains in Spain.
6. Data retention time
We retain personal data for as long as it is necessary to use them for the aforementioned purposes, and provided that the rights to deletion, cancellation and/or limitation of the processing are not exercised and, without exception, for the period required by legislation for compliance with legal obligations. If necessary we shall keep the data locked and make no use of it, for as long as it is necessary to guarantee compliance with legal obligations, whenever data recovery is required in said cases.
7. Exercise of rights
You have the right to have control over the personal data that we collect, and consequently you have the right to:
- Access them and request information from us about how we process them and, if you wish, request a copy of them.
- Request the rectification of any personal data that are incorrect or inaccurate.
- Request the deletion of your personal data when they are no longer required for the initial purpose for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, requesting their conservation.
- Oppose the processing of your data in certain circumstances. In this case, we shall cease to process your data unless we have a legitimate interest or for compliance with applicable legal obligations.
- If it is applicable, you may exercise your right of data portability. In this case, you shall have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to send said data to another data controller.
You may exercise your rights at any time, free of charge, by using the methods listed below:
- By sending a signed written request to: MTORRES DISEÑOS INDUSTRIALES S.A.U., Ctra. Pamplona-Huesca, km 9, 31007, Torres de Elorz, (Navarra), attaching a copy of the proof of identity of the interested party.
- By sending a request, along with a copy of the proof of identity of the interested party, to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
We also inform you that if you consider that any violation has occurred regarding the processing of your personal data, you may submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency. For more details, please visit its website at www.agpd.es.
8. Data protection for minors
The www.iiams.eu website is not designed for minors.
Consequently, we do not deliberately collect any personal data from minors. If we discover that we have obtained personal data about a minor by mistake, we shall delete said data as quickly as possible.
9. Security measures
At Mtorres we have adopted appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data and your privacy, and we regularly review them.
We protect your personal data through a combination of both physical and IT security controls, thereby restricting the way in which your personal data is processed. We also ensure that our employees are properly trained to protect your personal data, through regular training courses. All of our employees have signed a non-disclosure agreement, which means they have a duty to maintain strict confidentiality concerning all personal data they process in the course of their work.